We offer strategic advice from maintaining everyday accounting records through to the preparation of financial reports, tax planning and compliance.
We help you understand how the complex Australian tax laws apply to your situation. No matter how simple or complex your tax, we can help you to take advantage of the current tax laws to maximise your opportunities.
We aim to get the best tax outcomes for you whilst meeting your commercial objectives.
Structuring your business or investment appropriately is critical in delivering asset protection and tax efficiency within the ambit of your broader commercial goals. Whilst there is no ‘perfect’ structure, and given that circumstances change, we work with you through your immediate and long-term goals to arrive at the most suitable structure for you and your circumstances.
Overall, we can help you with:
- Income Tax – All entities: Individual, Partnership, Trust, Company, SMSF
- Tax Planning & Structuring
- Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT)
- Small business capital gains tax planning
- GST/BAS/IAS preparation and lodgement
- Primary Production
- Annual Financial Statements
- Management Accounts
- Bookkeeping Services
- Monthly / Quarterly financial reporting
- Financial Analysis
- Cash flows
- Establishing business structures
- Investment structures
- Corporate Secretarial
- Company, Trust & SMSF setup
- Registrations (ABN, TFN, GST, PAYGW, FBT)
- Family Business & Succession Planning
- Planning & Business Growth
- Estate Planning
- Financial Control
Stephens & Co Chartered Accountants can support and use many and varied accounting packages. These include, but are not limited to, MYOB, Sage Accounting, Xero, BankLink, Reckon, QuickBooks, Acc Pac, Pastel.
Stephens & Co
Upcoming Lodgement Dates
Annual TFN Withholding report
Annual TFN withholding report - due date for lodgement where a trustee of a closely held trust has been required to withhold amounts from payments to beneficiaries.
PAYGW summary annual report
PAYG withholding annual report for a payer who has tax agent involvement in preparing report.
Annual PAYG Instalment due date for payment. Lodgement of notice (form N) only required if you vary the instalment amount or use the rate method to calculate the instalment
- Job applicants forced to give blood tests, waive privacy rights to work on Shell's QGC projecton November 1, 2019 at 3:23 am
- Regional hospitals compared with third world as doctors put pressure on NSW Government to call for judicial inquiryon October 31, 2019 at 7:13 pm
- Backpacker tax ruled 'a disguised form of discrimination' and overturned by Federal Courton October 30, 2019 at 4:49 am