- Bachelor of Commerce
- Certificate in the Theory of Accounting
- Chartered Accountant
- Registered Tax Agent
- CA SMSF Specialist
David is the founding partner of Stephens & Co Chartered Accounts. With more than 30 years’ experience in the accounting industry, he has extensive knowledge in all areas of accounting, taxation and business generally. He also has a special interest in self-managed superannuation funds and assisting clients in meeting their financial aspirations.
Having owned several businesses in diverse industries, and worked with clients across the business spectrum, this has given him a hands-on understanding of the challenges and opportunities facing owner-managed and family businesses. David always has a personal approach with clients and enjoys providing tailored advice to small and medium businesses and family groups.
When not in his office he can be found working with our cattle herd, sailing his Hobie 16 catamaran, playing tennis or looking after his menagerie of pets.
- Bachelor of Arts (Maj in Economics & Psychology)
Gillian has been working with David for over 30 years providing support services for our clients as well as running the practice. She has a real affection for our clients and is a self-confessed people-person. She has great attention to detail and knowledge in various accounting software packages. She handles the bookkeeping, activity statements and statutory compliance requirements of our clients and prepares monthly and quarterly management accounts for them.
When not in the office she may also be found working the cattle as well as crewing for Dave on his Hobie 16 catamaran.
Stephens & Co
Upcoming Lodgement Dates
Superannuation Guarantee charge statement - for quarter 4 - (if required contributions were not made by due date)
Superannuation Guarantee Charge Statement Quarterly (if required contributions were not made by due date for Quarter 4). The SGC is not tax deductible
- Job applicants forced to give blood tests, waive privacy rights to work on Shell's QGC projecton November 1, 2019 at 3:23 am
- Regional hospitals compared with third world as doctors put pressure on NSW Government to call for judicial inquiryon October 31, 2019 at 7:13 pm
- Backpacker tax ruled 'a disguised form of discrimination' and overturned by Federal Courton October 30, 2019 at 4:49 am