Stephens & Co has invested in a great new Accounting and Tax App which can be downloaded FREE onto your Apple and Android devices.
It includes loads of useful features such as:
Tracking your expenses
Using the App you can track receipts and expenses at a touch of a button. You can take a picture of any receipt and save it to your App. Additional information can be added later, and receipts can be stored by amount, category and date. No more ATO audit worries.
Keeping track of journeys using GPS Logbook
Using the built-in GPS in your device, our App will automatically help you to track mileage. A key ATO requirement is to have a 12-week continuous period log book, which you can generally then use for 5 years. Every trip can be recorded at the touch of a button which is then stored allowing you to view, edit or email it at a later date.
Calculating your payroll deductions
Our various tax and payroll calculators will ensure you have the most up to date information to get your deductions right first time.
Keeping up to date with financial news and stock market movements
All in one place.
Electronic signing of documents
Our clients can access and electronically sign documents via our client portal – all from your phone. No more stress on deadline days.
This App is about convenience. We hope you find it as useful as we do.
- Tax calculators – including individuals, companies, PAYG withholding, HECS
- Tax Rates
- Key Tax Dates
- Receipt Manager
- Financial News
- Share & Fund Prices
- Access to Cloud Accounting – Sage, MYOB, Xero
- Document Scanner
- Access to Stephens & Co Client Portal
How to Download
Download the App using one of the following methods. Once you have accessed the App, use our unique access code: STEPH02118 (you will only need to enter this in the first time):
- Scan the QR Code with your device.
- Search for “MyAccountants” in the Apple or Play Store.
- Download from Apple or Play Store using the buttons below:
Stephens & Co
Upcoming Lodgement Dates
Quarterly Superannuation Guarantee Contributions for quarter 2
Quarterly TFN report for closely held trusts fot TFN\'s quoted to beneficiaries in Quarter 2
- Job applicants forced to give blood tests, waive privacy rights to work on Shell's QGC projecton November 1, 2019 at 3:23 am
- Regional hospitals compared with third world as doctors put pressure on NSW Government to call for judicial inquiryon October 31, 2019 at 7:13 pm
- Backpacker tax ruled 'a disguised form of discrimination' and overturned by Federal Courton October 30, 2019 at 4:49 am